Currently Works as:
- PhD in Sports Nutrition in University College Dublin (UCD). This research, entitled Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S) and its relationship with injury, illness, health and performance, is funded by the Irish Research Council and Sport Ireland Institute.
- Performance nutritionist with ISM Men’s and Women’s hockey and Dublin GAA underage academy.
- Occasional lecturer on the BSc Sports Management course in UCD and tutor on the MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics course.
- SMNI Performance Nutritionist
- Ulster University (BSc in Human Nutrition with Diploma in professional practice) and
- U17, U18 and U21 Dublin GAA squads.
- ISAK trained Levels 1 and 2
- Certificates in child protection sports awareness workshop (Irish Sport Council) and Food Safety Level 3 (FSAI)
- Delivery of nutrition related workshops to parents, athletes and coaches in various sports (swimming, rowing, boxing and team sports) competing at all levels.
- Previous talks/conferences: Swim Ireland ‘Female Body Image’ conference (2017), Dairy Council NI Sports Nutrition meeting (2017), Nutrition Society Irish meeting (2017), Swim Ireland ‘Strong is the new Pretty’ conference (2018), European College Sports Science conference (2018), the Nutritica symposium in collaboration with the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute (INDI) (2018) and the British Dietetic Association (BDA) sports nutrition meeting.